- Consolidated revenues were $677 million for the fourth quarter of 2019, up 10.2%, and up 5.4% on an organic constant currency (OCC) basis.
- Net income was $132 million for the fourth quarter of 2019, down 9.6%. Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $319 million, up 10.3%, and up 9.0% on an OCC basis.
- Diluted GAAP earnings per share (GAAP EPS) were $0.80 for the fourth quarter of 2019. Diluted adjusted earnings per share (adjusted EPS), a non-GAAP measure, were $1.13.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $176 million for the fourth quarter of 2019, up 1.7%. Free cash flow, a non-GAAP measure, was $112 million, up 16.0%.
- The company paid a cash dividend of 25 cents per share on December 31, 2019. The company’s Board of Directors has approved an increase in our cash dividend to 27 cents per share payable on March 31, 2020.
- The company repurchased $100 million of its shares for the fourth quarter of 2019.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verisk (Nasdaq:VRSK), a leading data analytics provider, today announced results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019.
Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and CEO, said, “The year 2019 was another solid year for Verisk, marked by strong...