Lenovo Q2 Momentum Powered By 9th Consecutive YoY Quarterly
Lenovo Q2 Momentum Powered By 9th Consecutive YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth, Strong, Positive PTI and Net Income Growth
- Group revenue grew year-on-year for the ninth consecutive quarter, reaching US$13.5 billion
- Pre-tax Income (PTI) grew 45% year-on-year to US$310 million
- Net income up 20% year-on-year to US$202 million
- Lenovo continues to be the world’s #1 player in the global PC market with record shipments of 17.3 million units, including double-digit premium segments growth
- Software and services revenue* up 35% year-on-year to US$883 million
HONG KONG — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 6, 2019 — Lenovo Group (HKSE: 992) (PINK SHEETS: LNVGY) today announced Group revenue in the second quarter reached US$13.5 billion, the ninth consecutive, year-on-year quarter of growth. Pre-tax income grew 45% compared to the same quarter a year earlier, to US$310 million. Net income also increased 20% year-on-year to US$202 million. Revenue mix continues to be balanced across the company’s four geographies (Americas, Asia Pacific, China, EMEA) with each reporting more than 20% share of revenue.
Basic earnings per share for the second quarter were 1.69 US cents or 13.23 HK cents. Lenovo’s Board of Directors declared an interim dividend of 6.3 HK cents per share.
“During the quarter we were...