Government Uses Altibase for its Geospatial Information System,
Government Uses Altibase for its Geospatial Information System, Allowing Both Public and Government Sectors to Navigate Efficiently
The spatial information systems for utility providers and other regional and governmental departments were fragmented. Integration and interconnectivity were nearly impossible.
- Lacking a single interface and corresponding integration, data access was constrained. As a result, essential data which included spatial information was not available.
- Furthering the ineffectiveness, the existing spatial data was duplicated across multiple systems. The redundancy wasted storage space and created inconsistency.
- The independent systems, with their data overlap, drove operating expenses up without merit.
MOLIT adopts Altibase with hybrid architecture to serve as a single system, integrating all information systems into one. Information flows freely from the municipal and regional level down to districts, cities and provinces with ease....
- Altibase enables MOLIT to store and process various geospatial data types to process geo-location content held by institutions or private companies.
- Altibase helps MOLIT to design an integrated DB structure to build the National Spatial Data