Maps and Drawings for Publishers and Graphic Design
EOSGIS has years of experience in editorial projects creating cartography that can accommodate your needs, integrating your data with GIS, and with the information and aditional maps that you may provide.
- Thematic maps: historical, political, physical, vegetation, demographics ...
- Three dimensional views, and photorealistic shading.
- Historical cartography.
- Graphics and statistics associated with the thematic map.
- Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Delivery formats: Freehand, eps, Illustrator, Corel, Tiff, among others.
- Drawings and computer graphics integrated in the maps to illustrate the topic you want to explain.
- All maps are supplied open and editable.
All our maps and drwaings come in popular file formats and are Royalty Free.
- Formats : Freehand, Eps, illustrator, Pdf, Corel, Tiff, Jpeg,...
- All drawings and maps are Royalty Free for use in printed and digital documents, publications, web sites and other projects.
- Should you need inmediately a map, some of our maps are available online for immediate purchase and download, using our secure ecommerce system at http://www.cartomapas.com. All purchases include a Royalty Free License, and are covered by our unconditional, 30-day, money back map guarantee.
- Hits: 45793